Terms and Conditions
“Licensor” means The Collab operated by Hip Shing Hong (Agency) Limited. “Licensee” means any person or company using the services. “Reserved Time Period” means any agreed time period for use of the Venue between Licensor and Licensee. “Booking Fee” means the fee for using the Venue as specified by the Service Provider from time to time. “Extra Hourly Charge” means overtime charge for using the Venue other than the reserved time period as specified by the Service Provider from time to time and will be charged on hourly basis. “Working Days” mean any days except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. These terms and conditions are made on (01-05-2020) between The Collab (the “Licensor“) and (the “Licensee” in respect of Venue Service. WHEREAS: The Licensee desires to obtain a license for using the Venue hereinafter defined from the Licensor and to engage the Licensor in the provision of office facilities and services at the Venue and the Licensor has agreed upon the terms and conditions set out herein. IT IS HEREBY AGREED THAT subject to the terms and conditions herein contained:
- A booking is considered as confirmed until the payment is received by The Licensor.
- The Licensee cannot erect, install or alter any fixtures, partitioning or other erection or installation in the Venue without approval from the Licensor. The Licensor has the right to claim the Licensee for restoring the Venue into its original state.
- The Licensee shall be liable for any loss of or damage to the Venue, the furniture, fittings and the rented equipment arising from its negligence, unintentional act or unauthorized maintenance or any other cause within the reasonable control to the Licensee, its representatives, employees, agents or invitees. In the event of any loss of or damage to the equipment for which the Licensee is liable, the Licensee shall reimburse the Licensor the total cost of reinstate the original, or effecting replacement.
- The Licensor are not liable for any loss as a result of our failure to provide a Service as a result of mechanical breakdown, stri ke, delay, failure of staff or otherwise we do so deliberately or are negligent.
- The Licensor are not liable for any failure until the licensee has told and given us a reasonable time to put it right.
- The Licensee shall not use any facilities or services provided by the Licensor for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- The Licensee is responsible for ensuring the compatibility of their PCs with our audio-visual equipment.
- The Licensee shall not cause any nuisance or interruption within any part of the Venue and the whole premises.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited inside the Venue and the whole premises, the corridors, the washrooms and the common areas.
- The Licensee is only allowed to use the Venue during the reserved time period. The Licensee is required to pay extra hourly charge for any overtime usage of the Venue.
- The Licensee agrees and acknowledges that they can only use the Venue in the time period they have reserved. The Licensor has the right to disallow the Licensee from occupying the Venue other than the reserved time period.
- Full payment must be made by invoice due date. Additional 5% of booking fee as Late Payment Fee will be charged for payment overdue 14 days.
- The License Fee and other monies payable to the Licensor shall be paid in Hong Kong dollar and any charges levied by the bank shall be solely borne by the Licensee.
- In addition to the fee paid for the usage of The Collab, The Collab reserves a right to charge additional fees including but not limited to copying charges, extra papers usage, beverages and food charges. Please see the additional charge list in each venue for more details.
- 100% of the booking fee will be charged for cancellation of discounted bookings. Cancellation of confirmed booking at original price will only be accepted in writing and is subject to the below charges:
Booking made within 7 working days
- 100% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation or if absent to use the reserved Venue. Booking made with 7 working days in advance
- 50% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation made minimum 7 working days prior to the reserved time-period.
- 80% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation made less than 7 working days prior to the reserved time-period.
- 100% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 working days prior to the reserved time-period or if absent to use the reserved Venue.
- The Licensee will be allowed to change the details, including but not limited to time, date or venue, of a confirmed booking for once and at no charge in writing 7 working days prior to the original reserved time-period. Any short notice of changing detail is treated as cancellation and follows the cancellation policy. The re-arranged date and time must be take place within 30 days from date of the reserved time period and is subject to our availability. Any further changes will be charged at 10% of the booking fee per time.
- The Licensor will be closed when typhoon signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm warning is in force. In that case, please contact the Licensor for alternative arrangement. Besides, the re-arranged date and time must be take place within 30 days from date of the original reserved time period and is subject to our availability.
- The reserved time period will resume if typhoon signal No.8 or above/ Black Rainstorm warning is lowered / “Extreme Conditions” is released:
- Before 03:30p.m. for night reservation (After 06:30p.m.)
- Before 11:00a.m. for afternoon reservation (After 02:00p.m.)
- Before 07:00a.m. for all reservation
- In case of dispute, the Licensor reserves the right of final decision.