20/F, OfficePlus @Sheung Wan
93-103 Wing Lok Street
Central and Western
24/F, OfficePlus @Wan Chai
303 Hennessy Road
14/F, HSH Kowloon Centre
192-194 Nathan Road
29 Hing Yip Street
Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: By appointment only
+852 3691 9911 / +852 3691 9999
+852 6688 2380
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the anti-epidemic measures of The Collab?
Due to the current situation of Novel Coronavirus, considering the safety of our visitor and staff, our company will implement the below anti-epidemic measures in order to cooperate with the Hong Kong Government’s prevention measures. All users must follow our anti-epidemic measures:
- Wear a surgical mask during the event
- Measure body temperature before entering venue
- The use of LeaveHomeSafe (安心出行) mobile app and filling in venue’s health declaration form are mandatory
- Present the latest COVID-19 nucleic acid test with a negative report if undergoing compulsory testing ordered by the HKSAR Government (The result of rapid test is not applicable).
- Have received COVID-19 vaccine without Exemption (Valid when “Vaccine Pass” is effective)
- Users who have stayed in overseas places within 21 days and have not completed quarantine (including self-monitoring) are NOT allowed to visit the venue. The exemption from Compulsory Quarantine Arrangement is also NOT applied to the venue.
- Refreshment will not be provided (except water, tea and coffee) and eating in the venue is prohibited. Any catering, self-arranged F&B are NOT allowed in the venue.
The Collab reserves the rights of changing the details of above arrangements (i.e. venue capacity, anti-epidemic measures etc.) without prior notice in order to cooperate with the Hong Kong Government’s Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance. Please refer to the latest Cap 599 for the regulation covering events / events premises.
Question 1: Can I arrive the venue earlier?
Clients are welcome to arrive the venue and prepare for the event 15 minutes prior to the event if no booking before your event. Additional hour fee will be incurred if you wish to start the preparation more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved event time.
Question 2: How can I reschedule my booking?
Please contact our team to reschedule any bookings. The Licensee will be allowed to change the details, including but not limited to time, date or venue, of a confirmed booking for once and at no charge in writing 7 working days prior to the original reserved time-period. Any short notice of changing detail is treated as cancellation and follows the cancellation policy. The re-arranged date and time must be taken place within 30 days from date of the reserved time period and is subject to our availability. Any further changes will be charged at 10% of the booking fee per time.
Question 3: How can I cancel my booking?
Please contact our team to cancel any bookings.
100% of the booking fee will be charged for cancellation of discounted bookings.
Cancellation of confirmed booking at original price will only be accepted in writing and is subject to the below charges:
Cancellation made within 7 working days in advance of the booking date
– 100% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation or if absent to use the reserved Venue.
Cancellation made with 7 working days in advance of the booking date
– 50% of the booking fee will be charged for any cancellation.
Question 4: What dates are available?
You can check the availability through “Book Us” on our website or contact our team via phone at 852-3691-9911 / 852-3691-9999 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question 5: Is The Collab wheelchair accessible?
Yes, wheelchair is accessible for Wan Chai & Kowloon East Collab venue. Disabled toilet is also available.
Question 6: Is there internet or Wi-Fi provided on-site?
Yes, our participants can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi service.
Question 7: Is there any event signage will be displayed?
Yes, the signage will be displayed in the building lobby and at the entrance of the event space.